Normally I would have said no to this sort of thing, because we couldn't find a helmet that fit Tanner's head, but Scott got a half a day off today and he and my brother Scott wanted to have some fun with the kids. So after many, many threats I agreed and they appear to be having a blast. I on the other hand am chewing on my nails while updating my blog. I will be relieved when the cold wins over the fun and they decide to call it a day.Our neighbor down the street is an ER doctor and he is out shoveling his driveway. I'm sure he is thinking, "What a bunch of idiots, I see these kinds of accidents everyday." On the other hand, at least there is an ER doctor standing outside ready to save my sons life!
2 comments:
Why is it that some of the most fun things in life have an element of danger to them? Who knows this may a memory that he will remember from this age and that alone will make it worth it.
I'm proud of you Linda! Not that I condone the whole no helmet thing, but good job! I'm glad that they had fun and that you didn't have to make use of Mr. ER.
Post a Comment